Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Evan's Hair

I love Evan's hair. It's got this cute little wave thing going on. Pictures of him from when he's a little kid are funny because he didn't like his curly hair, so he would like PASTE is down to his head (PASTED DOWN BOWLCUT) to straiten it. He had a fro thing in High School. When we started dating, I started cutting his hair for him. This is something I like to do. In fact I had aspirations for hair school but my dad wouldn't let me. so I just cut my friends' and families' hair. Anyway- I learned to cut hair by going to the salon down the street when we lived in Holland and just watching. With his hair, I cut it on a sharp angle. This allows him to have a wavy longer hair cut instead of a supper curly one or a buzz. Another nice thing about his hair is that, since it's wavy, everything blends pretty well which means he never looks like he has a choppy haircut (unlike me at the moment who has to curl it everyday to hide the haircut-sad). I cut his hair two days before we got married. And took pictures.
Before
During
After

No comments: